The “Lycée Français international Samuel Beckett” is a French educational institution located in Dublin, Ireland. Founded in 1967, the school is an institution of academic excellence open to Europe. It offers education from kindergarten to 12th grade. The primary school is located in the heart of the Foxrock district.
We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic English Teacher for our primary school. We require teachers to be responsible for delivering well-prepared, innovative lessons.
We offer a warm, professional and exciting environment to work in.
In return, we require the following:
- A Degree
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- A good understanding of language structure and ability to explain grammar
- Science background preferred but not necessary
- A punctual and well-organised individual
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well in a team
- Experience in an international school would be a plus
- The necessity to work with different primary levels during the week
Application deadline: June 9th
Job Types: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Letter of Application
Referees (name, role, contact no.)
Copy of Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees
Online Application Form
APPLY TO THIS JOB VACANCY
Apply To: Foxrock Avenue Dublin D18HP73 County: Dublin Postal District: Dublin 18
Enquiries To: email@example.com
Application Form: Application form for potential employees